Sunday 26 July 2009

What a Truly Crap Film

I don’t usually blog my life, but I think this is worth it, if I can save one of my readers two hours of life.

I just watched Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. What a truly terrible film. What a waste of data bits, let alone celluloid.

After giving it half a star out of five, my review for Love Film reads thus

I enjoy a good Hollywood thriller, nothing wrong with cheap fun; I likes the first three, hell I even liked Independence Day, the benchmark in B movies. But this is not fun, this is complete and utter crap. The action sequences manage to be both contrived and unconvincing. The plot is not only really bad, but it doesn't even hold together. The only thing sillier than the Indiana Jones traps is the way he defeats them.

I would say it is predictable, but each time it is worse than you think they will go.This really is dross.

Two hours I will never get back.

I think I was rather generous there, but my excuse is that I could not think of the words to describe how bad this film is within Love Film's character limit for reviews. This really was one of the worst films I have ever seen, a turgid, ill-conceived, over-written, meaningless, inarticulate, confused piece of junk; it could not even fall into the "so bad it's fun" category. Hell, not only is it worse than "Mars Attacks" but I can't think of anything else bad enough to even bother saying that Crystal Skull is worse.

Ahhhhh, that’s better, now I have said it.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wont bother buying the DVD then. Thanks for the heads up

Post a Comment